Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashion Challenge, Part I

Some days, you feel like you have nothing to wear... Well, there are a couple of inspirational ladies who have taken that idea and embraced it!

The first woman I want to introduce you to is Zoe from So Zo (of Stash Bustin' fame). She has created a "Me Made March" challenge in which she only wears clothes that she has made all month long. Down to the pajamas and a totally awesome leopard coat! This is a pretty terrific challenge, and I can only imagine how amazing it would be if this trend took off. I think that sometime soon, I will take on something similar, but for now it will probably have to be that everyday I wear something I made rather than self-made from head to toe... but someday I will definitely be up to giving this challenge a try!

Thanks for the inspiration, Zoe, and keep up the awesome work!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your blog! It's so nice of you, I am very proud to have inspired another seamstress! Wearing one thing each day that you've made yourself is an excellent challenge too, and ultimately a lot more sustainable. I always feel happier when I'm wearing something me-made, do you feel the same? Although I am also quite critical of it at the same time! Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!