Monday, December 14, 2009

What I love on Etsy right now: holiday picks

Wooden Heart Necklace (I love the festive colors and the funky look of the clasp in front... I mean, it always ends up there anyway, right?)

LuRoe Accessories are created by an old friend of mine, we were in the same 5th grade class! She just happens to be a great creative talent in the jewelry department with a great offbeat style. I always advocate supporting handmade when it comes to gift buying (I consider it a public service), so I've picked just a few of my favorite pieces of hers to share with you all if you're looking for a few more gifts (or a treat for yourself) this holiday season:
Peach Agate Hoops
Funky Wrap Watch
Green Shell Bracelet
Silver Filigree and Chain Necklace


Get 'em while they're hot (or before I buy them all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!