Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

That's right, it's actually raining in L.A.! Word on the street is that it will continue all week. This kind of weather leaves me wishing that we had enough rain here to justify buying a bunch wonderful rain wear... but in the meantime I must content myself with my fantasy of having a closet full of these lovelies (my heart is pitter-pattering almost as loud as the rain outside):

Raincoats:








Vintage Galoshes:

And, of course, about a million pairs of Wellies:


Some rain hats:


And I would even try to bring back the Rain Bonnet (it's easier on the 'do):


4 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, "Rain Bonnets" are popular in some parts of Europe right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh loving the vintage galoshes! I'd also LOVE a Burberry Prorsum - how awesome would that be for London?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a chic collection of rain gear. I'd LOVE a Burberry Prorsum trench - how awesome would that be in London?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice idea, and nice shots!
    and anonymous is right, they are quite stylish in europe...the retro ones at least...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!