Thursday, August 6, 2009

Projects Galore!


I have been a busy little bee around here lately! I thought this photo summed up how I feel pretty well... absolutely inspired, but a bit overwhelmed as well! I am working on a wedding dress for an event in October, along with items for the bride's flower girl and mother (pictures will be forthcoming after the event! Believe me, you couldn't me more excited than I am to get them out, but we must be patient). I am also in the process of painting one of my stained t-shirts. This evening I soaked two 1930s bias-cut nightgowns and when they dry they are destined to be remade into two camisole tops and one two-layererd skirt. And there are always the hundred projects I have started that have been lingering unfinished and I'm always brainstorming new ideas, too. I'm just so excited about it all and can't wait to show you pictures! What wonderful projects have you all been up to lately? I can't wait to hear about them!
Photo from This Is Love Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Have a topic you'd like me to look into? Need help with a project? Ideas or thoughts you'd like to share? I'd love to hear from you!